Saturday, June 29, 2013

Vanessa Salas

Vanessa Salas' photography I also came across while searching for model photos. I really liked her Fairy Tale collection. All the images had a soft, fantasy like quality to them. This was my favorite of the collection. I like how the front has a more blurred appearance and how the figure is off center. The lighting on her face is very effective and while the background is busy, it isn't distracting since it helps create a story for the image. Also the dark blues and greens are a nice contrast against her cream colored gown. I also like that we cannot see her eyes, but yet are drawn in by her facial expression, the downward tilt leading us to her hand and the spinning wheel.


fantasy, fairytale, forest, maiden, spinning wheel, “Sleeping Beauty” by Vanessa Salas
More work at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamualfon/

No comments:

Post a Comment