Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thomas Young

This picture was taken by Thomas Young, featured in a National Geographic contest. I liked the vividness of this image, which was one of the reasons I picked it. The sky was another part that stood out to me, since it's a cloudy day but not too cloudy that the sky is completely dull or gray. There is a slight glare from the sun in the lower portion of the sky but it didn't bother me too much. The grass has such texture and appears more golden than a dead brown. I also like how the church is situated towards the left and not straight back.


Photo: The Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Tekapo
Church of the Good Shepherd, South Island, New Zealand
Image from: http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/countries/new-zealand-photos/#/new-zealand_6022_600x450.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment