Sunday, June 30, 2013

Amanda Holloway

Amana Holloway's photographs focus mainly on senior portraits. I discovered her pictures while searching for portrait ideas and really liked her style. Some of them I think could even be considered model photography. This image particularly stood out to me because of its focus on the face and its use of color. I think the eye make up is just a bit too heavy and distracts from the eyes themselves, but the face is cleaned up nicely and the colors are very natural. I like how it fades around her face but her hair to the right is still in focus.

Amanda Holloway Photography
More work at: http://www.amandahollowayphotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice Picture sharing. I like this blog. Photo.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your detailed blog is very good. Keep doing this work about Wedding Photographer.

    ReplyDelete